Locuri de munca: Audio Video Technician
Written by C. Nastase on 29 June 2019
Based at the ***** Hotel (or any other corporate venue such as Bank, Businesses, etc.) your role as AV Technician is to be the technical interface between the client and venue ensuring that we deliver the best solution. Within the hotel, your role has many aspects of administration, customer service, technical support and maintenance.
Your key responsibilities are:
- To liaise with clients and venue representatives on a daily basis to ensure customer requirements and expectation are fully fulfilled,
- Along with the Technical Events Manager you will prepare, rig, operate and de-rig events under strict timelines including Ballroom events, Productions, Meetings, Forums, Awards, Conferences etc.,
- Cultivate and Maintain the relationship with the venue,with all staff members (operational team members, sales and front of house)
- Administration of the on-site stock take,
- Supervision of external AV companies when rigging events and others.
- 20k – 22k ( in functie de experienta)
- oportunitati de instruire (training)
- oportunitati de avansare, si multe alte beneficii.
- Minim 2 ani experienta in AV. (Corporate, Live events, etc)
Sa fii de acord si sa respecti “grooming policy”
- sa iti placa sa lucrezi in costum si cravata“
- sa fii clean shaved tot timpul
- sa fii ingrijit si ordonat tot timpul
Pentru mai multe detalii:
Trimiteti CV-ul la adresa de mai sus!
Alte pozitii disponibile:
- Technical Events Manager – London
- Technical Sales Manager – London
- Scenic Coverer – Uxbridge
- Senior Carpenter – Uxbridge
- Technician – various location London
- AV Systems Coordinator – Uxbridge
- Director of Rigging Operations EMEA – Uxbridge
- Print Operator – Uxbridge
- Project Technicians
- Warehouse and Hire Coordinator